Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hmm...

Well I've written as much as I can at this point about fantasy football, even though looking back there are a number of things I already regret writing and players I should have ranked differently. (For example, Addai was too high; he's going to be in a time-share with Donald Brown upon further review, and Pierre Thomas was much too low). Nothing new is going on with the Pistons and I've attempted to write a few times about the Tigers but I just don't know enough about baseball to feel proud of my work.

In a nutshell, the Tigers are having a good but not great 2009 at the All-Star break and currently have a 3.5 game lead in the AL Central. The 1 and 2 pitchers have been fantastic but no one else has been consistently good. Considering we're in first place in the division with nothing from Magglio Ordonez is pretty great though.

Next week the woman at work who sits in a position where she can see my computer screen will be on vacation, so I should have more time than usual to write something. The problem is there will be a lot more work to do, so we'll see. I need something good to write about though. Maybe it's time for a revised Lions preview, something more in-depth. Yeah, that sounds pretty good. I'll probably do that. Okay peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment