Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Let's see if I can get some dang paragraphs this time.

OK, here's the story. Two of the most prominent NFL Draft experts have recently updated their mock drafts and both have Nebraska cornerback Prince Amukamara falling to the Lions with pick #13.

If this indeed happens, it will be a tremendous stroke of luck. I'm not going to call it the greatest draft pick of all time until Amukamara actually plays on the field in a real game, and who knows if that will even happen until 2012. I'm resisting the urge to get too excited.

But I truly think that Amukamara will be a better pro than Patrick Peterson (who is being touted as the best CB prospect since Deion Sanders), and Amukamara is just a few seasons away from joining Revis and Asomugha as elite shutdown corners. If he somehow slips past the Texans at pick #11, it will be amazing.

But you know what else would be amazing? If this stupid website let me use paragraphs.

1 comment: