Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Okay, okay

Now that I've got that off my chest, I'll just say that it's going to take a few days to digest this episode, to think about it, and collect my thoughts, and hopefully I'll post something semi-intelligent by the end of the week.

Also, on a basketball note, I was mid-way through writing a pretty awesome post about the playoffs and the upcoming summer of free agency, and then last night was a major, major revelation in the history of the NBA. No kidding, it may have been one of the 5 most important games in NBA history. Serious.

Why? Because the Cavs got positively BLOWN OUT at home, and LeBron James played the worst game he's played in about five years. Cleveland fans booed him, the Cavs owner dissed him, and unless Cleveland miraculously comes back and wins the series (now down 2-3), LeBron is DEFINITELY going to either the Knicks or Bulls sometime in July.

And when the most talented player since Jordan changes teams in his prime, it's a pretty big deal.

So basically, the thing I was writing is now all sorts of messed-up, and I'll try to re-work on it and post it up here sometime soon, but I'm a little too worried about LOST right now to think about basketball.

All I know is, I can't stand Lebron (and neither can anyone I've ever met), so the idea of him not winning the championship AGAIN is great news. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment